Platinum Twin Unit Lodge Includes
- Heavy duty painted Park Home chassis
- Floors, walls and roofs are constructed in excess of BS3632 residential standard
- Light weight Metrotile roofing (choice of colours – 40 year guarantee)
- UPVC windows and doors (choice of colours)
- UPVC gutters and fall pipes
- External cladding choice of Log profile timber cladding, Canexel or rendered finish
- Fascia and soffits to match external cladding
- Plasterboard walls, smooth finish 3 coat painted (Choice of any colour)
- Quality solid timber internal doors, with quality ironmongery, hinges and locks
- Satin chrome metal or White electrical faceplates and switches
- Fully fitted kitchen with laminate worktops
- Kitchen appliances including single oven, 4 burner hob, chimney extractor, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer or wine cooler
- Electric fire (Dimplex/Flamerite/Be Modern, choice of styles)
- Combi boiler A rated linked to radiators and room thermostat and domestic hot water
- Electrical installation complying with NICEIC regulations
- Choice of floor finishes including anti-slip vinyl, laminate flooring and wool twist carpet complete with suitable underlay
- Fully fitted bathrooms complete with bath or shower, thermostatic shower valve, heated towel rail, vanity basin complete with quality taps, close coupled toilet with soft close seat
- Fitted wardrobes or free standing wardrobes with top shelf, hanging rail and free standing shelving unit or free standing wardrobes in a variety of styles and finishes
- Complete with furnishing package which includes carpet, vinyl or laminate flooring, curtains, venetian, roman or roller blinds, divan beds complete with under bed storage and headboard, bedside units, dressing table and stool, 3 and 2 seat sofa leather or fabric, coffee table, dining table and chairs
Platinum Lodge Build Specification:
- Each building is built by highly skilled trained craftsmen to exceed the BS3632 residential standard.
- Materials are PEFC and FSC certified where possible.
- Each twin unit is built as one, not built on a production line so when sited both sides marry up perfectly.
- No plastic is used in the construction of lodges (unless specifically specified).
- Warm deck floor construction, with no externally mounted services, complete with sliding trays to allow access for easy maintenance.
- All appliances fitted are ‘A’ rated.
- All insulation levels comply with BS3632 as standard.
- Electrical installations are installed to current NICEIC regulations and fully certificated.
- Plumbing and gas installation is installed to current Gas Safe regulations.
- High efficiency ‘A’ rated boilers are fitted as standard, coupled with room thermostat, HEP2O pipe work and water filled radiators, giving instantaneous hot water and central heating.
- PVCu windows and doors constructed in 70mm section, in a range of finishes, complete with low E K glass, all have locking handles, night vents are internally glazed for complete security.
- Heavy duty wheeled Park Home chassis, coated in anti-corrosion protective paint, detachable tow bar at either end, axels are welded to main beam section.
- Floor joists mounted to chassis at 400mm centres, complete with sliding tray to underside.
- Fibreglass insulation to floor void with plumbing pipe work positioned above, to provide warm deck construction/protection.
- 18mm moisture resistant tongue and grooved chipboard flooring screwed and glued to floor joists.
- Roof joists at 600mm centres, supported at the ridge by a laminated ‘I’ beam in each half of the lodge.
- Fibreglass to roof void.
- Metrotile lightweight metal roofing system, with choice of colours, laid on tantalised roof battens, with breathable roofing membrane, complete with ventilation.
- CLS graded timber studwork at 400mm centres, cavity of wall filled with fibreglass insulation, breathable membrane fitted to external of stud fixed with a 20mm cavity batten, either timber log lap profile cladding or Canexel cladding is applied with matching fascia and soffit. PVCu gutter system fitted to the fascia.
- CLS graded timber studwork at 400mm centres.
- Internally 12.5mm plaster boarded with filled and sanded joints and completed with a painted finish in a choice of various colours.
- All skirting, architrave, door casings and cornice have a painted finish in a choice of various colours.
- Choice of internal door styles, completed with a painted finish in a choice of various colours, fitted with quality hinges and door handles.
- Kitchen units complete with laminate worktops, fitted with integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, single oven and 4 burner hob, chimney extractor, integrated washing machine, dryer or wine cooler, sink and tap.
- Quality sanitary wear including either bath or shower, close coupled push button toilet with seat, thermostatic shower valve, quality taps, vanity basin unit (choice of styles), tiled wet wall areas ie around bath and shower tray.
- Complete with hard wired smoke and carbon monoxide alarms.
- Complete with fire extinguisher.
- Complete with fire blanket.
Standard Single Lodge Includes
- High performance rigid UPVC cladding
- UPVC gutters and fall pipes
- A rated UPVC external windows and doors
- Steel pantile roofing
- Warm deck floor construction
- 96mm external wall thickness
- Painted chassis with tow bar front and rear
- Clear glazing or Georgian bar glazing
- A rated energy efficient boiler linked to radiator heating system with TRV valves
- Vaulted ceilings throughout
- Full electrical installation with white plastic face plates and mains board
- Vinyl cushion flooring to kitchen and bathrooms
- Carpet to living area, dining area, hall and bedrooms
- Roller blinds to kitchen and bathrooms
- Pre-finished doors and door casings
- Pre-finished skirting boards and cornice
- Integrated single oven with 4 burner gas hob and extractor
- 50/50 integrated fridge freezer
- Fully fitted kitchen base and wall units (choice of 15 colour combination facings)
- Laminate worktops with matching wipe rail
- Stainless steel hob splash back
- Shower cubicle or full sized bath complete with over bath shower and screen and choice of UPVC wall cladding
- Toilet with small cistern with push buttons and seat
- Vanity basin unit with storage, basin and monobloc basin mixer tap
- Shaver point
- TV sockets (wall mounted)
- Electric fire suite (wall or floor mounted)
- Wall mounted tv socket
Bedroom 2 & 3
- Wall mounted tv socket
- Smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide alarms
- Powder fire extinguisher
- Kitchen, 4 spots on a bar
- Living and dining area decorative pendant fitting
- Bathrooms decorative dome light
- Bedrooms, and hallway decorative dome fitting
- External lighting black or white half lantern
Featured Static Caravans, Lodges & Holiday Homes
This Months Featured Static Caravans, Lodges, Chalets & Holiday Homes, Whatever your requirements please contact us for more information or to book a viewing.